Garmin Express may be a state-of-the-art comprehensive management hub that keeps your Garmin Devices in perfect health. it's available for both Windows and Mac devices. However, at times, it fails to start out on certain Windows Platforms.
When you attempt to launch Garmin Express on your Windows System, you get a message “Garmin Express doesn't work any longer” with a Garmin error code 00X80001X.
Troubleshoot Garmin Error Code 00X80001X
You can easily resolve the Garmin Error Code 00X80001X issue by performing the following actions.
Step 1: Remove Data
- First and foremost, click on the Windows “Start” button. You will find it at the bottom left-hand corner of your monitor screen.
- Now, type in “Run” in the Search Bar. Then, press the “Enter” key.
- Next, you should select “Run” from the Search List to open the run dialog box.
- Thereafter, type in “% localappdata%” in the search box.
- After that, click on “OK”.
- As a result, it will open your system’s Local Folder. This folder enlists folders containing data for installed applications.
- Here, you should look for the “Garmin_Ltd._or_its_subsid” folder. Then, select the folder and right-click on it.
- Consequently, you will get a Context Box with further actions. Hence, click on “Delete” to remove this Garmin folder from your computer.
- Now, wait for the process to complete as it will take some time
- Meanwhile, a User Account Control window may appear to seek your permission to make the required changes to your system. Hence, click on “Yes” to continue.
- Thereafter, click on “Finish” when you get the Data Deleted message.
- At last, restart your computer to save the changes.
Step 2: Download Latest Version Of Garmin Express
- First of all, open a Web Browser and access “garmin.com/express”.
- As a result, you will get the official website for Garmin Express. Here, you can find the Download Links of the latest software for Windows and Mac.
- Therefore, you must ensure your computer’s OS before proceeding.
- Now, click on “Download For Windows” or “Download For Mac” according to your computer’s OS.
- This will initiate the downloading process which will take some time. Hence, wait for the same.
- Meanwhile, click on “Save” or “Save As” if prompted to provide a download location. Then, specify a location to save the downloaded file.
Step 3: Reinstall Garmin Login
- To begin with, locate the downloaded Setup File on your system. You may find it either at your system’s default download location. Else, look at the location provided during the downloading procedure.
- Subsequently, double-click on the “Setup File” to open it
- Now, click “Run” on the following pop-up menu box. This will validate your system for Garmin Express.
- Then, click on the link for “Terms and Conditions” and carefully read the same.
- Next, you should tick mark the box beside the link to accept the terms.
- Along with that, click on “Options” if you want to change the location to save the Installed software.
- Finally, click on “Install”.
- Once the process completes, Restart your Computer.
Once you have successfully re-installed the application on your computer. Then, try to launch the software and verify if the issue has been resolved.
Read Also This Blog